Presented by Cherokee Nation Technology Solutions (CNTS) under contract #SBAHQ-13-C-0021 with the U.S. Small Business Administration Office of Native American Affairs. (SBA ONAA).
The purpose of this workshop and the follow-on technical assistance we offer is to provide operational and leadership strategies to build capacity, foster growth and expansion, and ensure sustainability of entity-owned businesses in Native American communities throughout the United States.
The focus is on 8(a) Business Development and the unique rules and considerations for tribally and Native owned corporations and organizations including:
- Assisting you, as an applicant to the 8(a) Business Development Program, with decision-making and timing of application submissions.
- Enhancing your understanding of eligibility requirements and the application process, specific to tribal or native-owned firms.
- Clarifying requirements for success and defining your expectations as an applicant.
- Improving the quality of your submission.
- Enhancing your understanding of the program rules.
This program is offered as:
Additional information about SBA's programs and services for existing and potential tribally-owned businesses.
Contact us for additional information about SBA's programs and services for existing and potential tribally-owned businesses.
This training is available to all tribal or Native owned firms, representatives, or those interested in learning more about how to conduct business with the federal government. We invite those that are interested in learning more about how to develop a business within the SBA 8(a) program, those in the developmental years of the program, and those in the transitional years of the program.